2012-13 Winter SAT residential camp in Korea (KUSDA)
See how intensive SAT camp in Korea improves your SAT score.
Korean SAT program is well known for improving SAT scores in short period by intensive program. In the recent summer camp, we have recorded significant improvement on students’ SAT scores through our residential camp. Korea Toynbee Co. is proud to announce its sponsoring the biggest SAT residential camp in Korea.
1. Host: HOBY Korea
2. Sponsor: Korea Toynbee Co.LTD.
3. Location: University campus in Seoul-Kyunggi area
A type : Dec.26, 2012 ~ Jan. 4, 2013 (10 days course)
B type : Jan. 14, 2013 ~ Feb. 1, 2013 (3 weeks course)
*The date may be changed by the circumstances
5. Participation limits:
a) Students who are planning to enter a university in the United States,
b) Grades 9th through 11th
6. Fees: A type – $2,400
B type – $4,000 * weekends activities are not included.
7. Sign-up period:
Aug. 27, 2012 ~ by order of first arrival
* It may close early, so please hurry.
* a class will hold only 15 students. 3 classes will be open.
8. Sign-up method:
Fill out online application form at www.e-ktc.com
Sign-up process is done after the payment of full fee
After paying full payment, students will be given a SAT level test prior to the camp.
Prior to the camp
- SAT level test prior to the camp
- SAT score reporting
- Solution by SAT Score
- Career aptitude tests (Holland test)
- 1:1 college counseling
- Weekly SAT score reporting
- Mentoring with T.A.s (students from Ivy leagues)
- 24 hour systematic schedule
Weekends & after regular hours
- TOEFL iBT Special lecture
- Feedback for wrong answer
- Winter sports (Skiing or others) and sightseeing
Award certification by HOBY Korea
Analyzed report on SAT full test
For details and counseling guidance, call us at +82-2-569-9600 / e-mail us at email@example.com / web www.e-ktc.com